Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- SERVING SIZE: 1 cookie
- NUMBER OF SERVINGS: 36 cookies
- TOTAL TIME TO PREPARE: 1 hour
- PROTEIN: 0.2 g*
- CALORIES: 85
- TOTAL FAT: 3 g
- TOTAL CARBOHYDRATE: 12 g
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 1/3 cup, softened margarine
- 2 tsp granulated (white) sugar
- 1/4 cup, packed brown sugar
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 cups low-protein baking mix
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix the shortening, margarine, and sugars until well blended.
- 3Add the pudding mix and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- 4Stir in the low-protein baking mix, baking powder, salt, pumpkin, and chocolate chips, and thoroughly combine.
- 5Using clean hands, shape the dough into small walnut-sized balls, and place evenly on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Flatten the balls with the back of a fork or spoon to make the cookies disc shaped.
- 7Bake for 12 minutes. Let cool before serving.