Spaghetti Squash Pasta
- SERVING SIZE: 1/2 cup, cooked
- NUMBER OF SERVINGS: varies by squash
- TOTAL TIME TO PREPARE: 45 mins
- PROTEIN: 0.5 g*
- CALORIES: 21
- TOTAL FAT: 0.2 g
- TOTAL CARBOHYDRATE: 5 g
- 1 spaghetti squash, whole
- 1Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- 2Keep your spaghetti squash whole, and place on a cookie sheet. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 3Remove squash from the oven, and allow it to cool.
- 4Cut the squash in half, and scrape out the seeds and strings.
- 5Use a fork to shred the squash, and use it as pasta.