Sweet Potato Salad
- Serving size: 1 cup
- NUMBER OF SERVINGS: 8
- TOTAL TIME TO PREPARE: 30 min
- PROTEIN: 2.7 g*
- CALORIES: 134
- TOTAL FAT: 6 g
- TOTAL CARBOHYDRATE: 19 g
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and spiralized
- 3 carrots, spiralized
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup stir-fry sauce
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup lentils, cooked
- 1Cook lentils according to the directions on the package.
- 2Cut the potato and carrot spirals into 4-inch long pieces.
- 3Add 2 tbsp sesame oil to a deep skillet and cook the potatoes and carrots over medium-low heat until soft, about 5 minutes.
- 4Add mushrooms, red peppers, onion, and scallions to pan and cook 5 minutes longer, or until soft.
- 5Add the cooked lentils.
- 6In a small bowl, combine the stir-fry sauce, 1 tbsp sesame oil, and maple syrup. Mix well.
- 7Transfer sweet potato mixture to a large bowl. Add the maple syrup mixture.
- 8Toss together and garnish with chopped scallions.